Roman Catholic Bishops of England & Wales
Our bodies are not our own
At the back of the appendix is a copy the United for Life leaflet entitled: Could condoms leak HIV? This can be removed and used in conjunction with this publication.
- Message from the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, for World Communications Day, May 23, 2004.
- C-FAM's news briefing for May 20, 2004, on the World Health Organisation at an international conference on population held in Washington in May 2004.
- 'Keep Blood Transfusion Safe' - by the British Blood Transfusion Service.
- Abstinence Clearinghouse, Press Release, February 19, 2004.
- Dr ES Williams, Sex Education and the Bible.
- Dr ES Williams, Marriage and Co-habitation.
- Dr ES Williams, Abstinence or Chastity?.
- AIDS needs a 'rethink', The Universe, April 16, 2000.
- Guild of Catholic Doctors' - 'CAFOD and condoms' - a critique of CAFOD's condom policy.
- Condomolatry - by Tara Holmes - former Deputy Editor of the Catholic Times. A commentary by NFP groups and others on CAFOD and CIIR. Catholic World News - www.cwnews.com
- BBC & IPPF - A letter from the BBC about their co-operation with IPPF
- George Wiegel and the BBC Panorama programme (Article entitled - Latex and Life)
- World Vision - A letter from World Vision on their condom policy
- A letter from Christian Aid to United for Life, February 23, 2004.
- 'Telling the truth on condoms', The Church of England Newspaper, February 12, 2004.
- Information on Bible and Birth Control - by Charles D. Provan.
- Could condoms leak HIV? - a leaflet by United for Life.
- Information on Lesson in Depravity - by Dr ES Williams
New report shows UNFPA manipulate clergy to undermine the hierarchy of the Catholic Church. See back page of Appendix for report.