The Horlicks Advert
Have you seen the adverts on the TV where people do something nasty to others - the airport baggage handlers who throw fragile luggage onto the conveyor belt or the traffic warden who waits for the meter to run out and instantly issues a parking ticket - then the question is asked 'How do they sleep at night'? They are then shown drinking a cup of Horlicks.
How different would the answer be if the same question was asked of those who promote or actually kill babies by medical or surgical abortion?
- Doctors who perform the operation
- Nurses who assist the surgeons and have to dispose of the baby parts or work on the wards before or after the procedure
- Other ward staff
- Abortion counsellors
- Manufacturers who design, build and supply the machines and instruments used in abortions
- MPs who have voted for abortion
- Clergy who refuse to speak out against abortion
- Pharmacists who sell the morning after pill or issue other contraceptives that prevent implantation
- Drug company employees who produce the drugs that kill unborn children either by preventing implantation or by preventing the womb from sustaining life
- GPs who sign the abortion consent forms
- Lawyers who write the legislation for the killing of the unborn
- Teachers or school nurses who promote abortion in schools
- and all others who support the killing of babies by abortion
How do they sleep at night?